Financial Controller EMEA
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 30 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global consultancy company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Controller EMEA to join their growing finance team. You will bear overall responsibility for the regional financial control, billing and governance strategy, including the regional P&L and cash flow performance across the EMEA markets and all associated planning cycles.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller EMEA include:
Lead the planning, target-setting and delivery of the budget, strategic plan and half-year review cycles
- Lead the transformation of EMEA reporting processes to better produce, interpret and take appropriate action to improve results, trends, and financial forecasts. At the same time coordinating the regional forecasting process in line with Group requirements and global deadlines
- Coordinate regional productivity activities required to deliver forecast performance with other Finance Leadership team members
- Oversee preparation of all company accounts, billing and capital investments
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with statutory regulations and legislation
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports; ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
- Collaborate with both internal and external auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
As the Financial Controller EMEA you will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent). You will have 7+ years’ experience working in a similar position (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have month-end industry experience with strong technical skills along with people management experience, and have a high degree of numeracy and proficiency in the use of MS Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller EMEA to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong resilience and excellent interpersonal skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Controller EMEA role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.