Salary €85,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 30 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Aircraft Leasing company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Financial Controller on a 14 month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
To oversee the monthly financial close process and quarterly reporting to the board
- Preparation of the financial statements under IFRS and co-ordination of the external audit
- Development of the corporate budget
- Detailed variance analysis and identification of KPI’s
- To work closely with the commercial teams to determine the transaction structure for deals
- Coaching and developing existing & new staff that join the finance team
- Reporting in relation to debt covenants
- Compliance with corporation tax, payroll tax and VAT requirements
You will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with at least 4-5 years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in the aircraft leasing sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Controller role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.