Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading software company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a financial controller. You will be an integral part of the Finance Team and will report to the companies CFO.
Key responsibilities of the financial controller:
Management of all areas of financial responsibility
- Preparation of month-end management accounts (with analysis and reporting) for both parent company and subsidiary companies
- Preparation of year-end accounts for both parent company and subsidiary companies
- Liaising with auditors for filling of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns in Ireland and Hong Kong
- Irish ROS filings (VAT, VIES, PAYE, statistical returns, etc) and Hong Kong equivalent
- Preparation of budgets
- Preparation of financial forecasts and variance analyses
- Preparation and management of global client invoicing and supplier payments
As the financial controller you will have 5+ years PQE, with a strong academic background (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be capable to prioritise and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial controller to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone with excellent interpersonal skills, and has the ability to work in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the financial controller role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.