Due Dilligence Senior Manager
Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Job Ref 50797753/001
Date posted 05 June 2022dublin-city-centre accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-06-05 2022-08-04 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Big 4 company has an exciting new opportunity, in Dublin, looking to add a Senior Manager to their Due Diligence team. This role will offer candidates the chance to work in a high-quality and efficient environment, working on vital business transactions across a variety of financial services clients. If you are looking to be part of a team that can fulfil your personal and career ambitions, find out more below:
Responsibilities & Key Features of the Role:
- Plan, prepare and pilot preparation of client deliverables, such as excel data books, analysis, reports, and discussion packs
- Embrace our technology and innovation to enhance our client deliverables and the quality of our client engagement
- Lead and support prospects of the go-to market strategy, including thought leadership and business development
- Analyse and interpret the financial and operational results of the company targeted for sale, by reviewing financial information and management interviews
- Prepare and review analyses of historical and pro-forma financial information to track changes and trends that can impact funding requirements and deal valuation
- Project manage teams and work closely with all members as well as making good connections withing the Transactions team and other departments within the company, both locally and internationally to create multi-disciplinary teams
- Oversee talent process and business recruitment initiatives
The company is looking for a qualified chartered accountant(ACCA/ACA/CA(SA)), who is someone with clear ambition and a desire for personal and professional achievement. You will need 5+ years post qualification transaction due diligence experience, however comparable experience is acceptable. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and mentoring staff, as well as showing interest in understanding clients and their strategic ambition. This candidate will have a strong sense of integrity and lead by example.
The company offer a competitive remuneration package, as well as a comprehensive Total Rewards Package.
If you are looking to find an internationally leading company that can match your competitive ambition for career success, get in contact with Tallia at:
Mobile: +353 1 6730823
Or apply directly on this webpage.