Location Dublin City CentreCONTRACTOR
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-10-09 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE GBP 75000 856000 856000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Asset Manager in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst to set up their FP&A function. This role will report directly into the Head of Finance and will have control of the FP&A function
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- Assist with the Fund review and profitability analysis
- Identify substantive cost driver information and implement regular monitoring process
- ongoing development of profitability MI for senior Management
- Preparation of Quarterly forecasting and the annual planning rounds
- Review and approve monthly costs produced by offshore team
- analyse cost expenditure and highlight trends
As the Finance Analyst you will have 5+ years’ experience in a Finance function. You will be a Qualified accountant with proven experience within a financial services firm.
Previous asset management experience would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in the above role and would like to learn more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on (01) 673 0845