Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A)
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 08 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-07 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Asset Manager based in central Dublin, are looking to hire a new Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) for their business.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) include:
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Establishing monthly detailed reporting
- Producing ad hoc financial reports
- Producing balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Examining and evaluating the cost-efficiency of each department
- Financial support in specific projects
- Structure, build and manage financial databases by organizing a wide range of data sources together with the Data Scientist
As the Financial Planning Analyst (FP&A) you will be a Finalist or Newly Qualified Accountant, with 1+ years accounting experience and a good understanding of Financial Accounting. An additional language would also be a big plus.
If you are interested in this Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A) role position based in central Dublin, please apply today or contact Andy Hollens for more information.