Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-03 accountancy Dublin Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a part qualified accountant looking for a role in a leading technology company with a strong commercial focus? This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified financial analyst to broaden their commercial experience; getting exposure to preparation and validation of the monthly financial reports and assisting with annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Quarterly preparation and consolidation of forecasts and annual budgets
- Preparation of monthly report packs
- Maintain and review corporate asset databases
- Coordinate execution of leases and contracts
- Lease and occupancy analysis, including review and update of leasing statistics
- Verification of system details in line with lease documents
- Support legal entity board meetings
As a Financial Analyst, you will be a Part-Qualified Accountant, studying towards your ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualification (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to step into a hybrid role and join a successful company based in Dublin.
If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the part qualified Financial Analyst position, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information.