Financial Analyst - SAP
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-15 retail Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1
Are you open to new opportunities? Are you interested in growing your experience as a Financial Analyst? A leading Energy company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:
- Assist in the delivery of integration into SAP
- Complete the reconciliation of data sets between the different systems
- Complete analysis of the differences and provide a summary/recommendation for change (bug fix or design change
- Identify any gaps in the SAP design through testing of solution
- Complete assessment/impacts for any Requests for Change (RfC) to the proposed design
- Complete testing on the design and identify any gaps or issues
- Assist workstream lead in management of the project plan
You can be a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong technical knowledge, with experience using Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a successful retail company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has a strong commercial mind set with effective analytical and interpersonal skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.