Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a Qualified Accountant with commercial experience currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading International Bank in Dublin is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Provide banking finance support for local entity product and regional management
- Provide analysis on banking activity within the legal entity
- Month-end close
- Legal entity transfer pricing and support for tax reporting requirements
- Legal entity forecasting and involvement in local governance routines
- Provide assistance to the legal entity controllers and regulatory reporting teams on banking related queries
Requirements of the Financial Analyst:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate banking product suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid business partnering and collaboration skills
- Control-focused with excellent attention to detail
- Good financial analytical skills and experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst - International Bank to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst - International Bank please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.