Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 oil-and-gas Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you open to new opportunities? Are you interested in growing your experience as a Financial Analyst? A leading Energy company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:
- Coordination of all aspects of business financial reporting including quarterly forecasting and half and full year reporting
- Driving of financial performance improvements and process efficiencies
- Managing the preparation, agreement and presentation quarterly forecasting and annual budget and business planning processes
- Working with the Asset Finance Managers and Finance Operations on all aspects of financial reporting, financial planning and coordination of governance
- Working with business managers to develop plans and strategies for improving performance
- Manage, lead, motivate and develop the Financial Performance and Governance team
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong technical knowledge, with experience using Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has a strong commercial mind set with effective analytical and interpersonal skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.