Financial Performance Analyst
Salary Up to €50,000 per annum + Negotiable
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-06 utilities Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you open to new opportunities? Are you interested in growing your experience as a Financial Performing Analyst? A leading Energy company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Performance Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Financial Performance Analyst include:
- Provide commercial and financial support to the business and assist in the challenge of commercial, investment and operational decisions
- Planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting in line with business and corporate requirements
- Performance analysis and driving performance improvements in supporting delivery of KPIs
- Support statutory and regulatory reporting
- Liaising with Group Finance, Internal and External Auditors and other stakeholders in relation to statutory, regulatory and management accounts
- Support maintenance of a robust governance and control framework
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong technical knowledge, with experience using Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Performance Analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has a strong commercial mind set with effective analytical and interpersonal skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Performance Analyst role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.