Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 07 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Bank based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:
- Reporting financial performance to the company in accordance with company Reporting Timetable and company Financial Reporting Requirements
- Provide in depth analysis, including forward looking projections, to company Management of financial and management information of company Treasury
- Support company entities, if and when needed when an entity reaches out for assistance
- Maintain Treasury Internal Control Framework (ICF), documentation and coordinate ICF test cycle to ensure that Treasury has robust internal controls in place
- Maintenance comprehensive month end Treasury E-File evidencing reconciliation of Treasury month end trial Balance / company consolidation system (HFM) to treasury system reports / third party evidence / bank reports where available / other supporting documentation or reports
- Preparation of Statutory accounts for all Ireland legal entities with the Leasing Finance Team
- Ensuring Treasury is tax compliant with any relevant tax legislation
- Coordination of financial audits .e.g. external auditors, internal audit or on-site annual reviews from company Finance and Control
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong knowledge and experience in Treasury / Financial Products / Financial Services. Big 4 practice background in financial services is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong MS Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.