Salary €50,000 - €55,000 per year
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 30 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading engineering company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Analyst.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:
- Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives
- Partnering with the business leads to prepare full annual operating plans and periodic forecasts
- Support business development/sales teams to identify, track, review and financially appraise the sales pipeline
- Ensure accurate and timely billing, efficient payroll reporting and driving improvements in the working capital
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making
- Timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts ensuring integrity, accuracy, consistency and providing clear visibility of the financial health of the business units
- Accurate accounting on accrued and deferred income on a monthly basis, with clear visibility and communication to the business on non-current debt
As the Financial Analyst you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA. You will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong IT skills is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work to tight deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.