Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 30 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Fintech company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial analyst.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:
Preparation of financial and management information used for key decision-making purposes
- Presentation of detailed analysis and commercial status to the senior management team
- Financial Modelling
- Ongoing financial and commercial due diligence
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired companies, with a focus on change management and process improvement
- Assist with the management & analysis of large volume of contracts with global customers
- Planning contract renegotiation's
- Review and negotiation of software licensing agreements, service agreements, and other legal documents for the company’s business
You will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with at least 1+ year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in a 'Big 4' Accounting Firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Analyst please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.