Senior Financial Analyst
Salary Up to €45,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund investment company based in Limerick is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst on a fixed term 9-month contract.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include:
Undertake day-to-day leadership of a small team of analysts
- Management of team workload and allocation of responsibilities amongst partners to ensure that internal SLAs, ad hoc projects and audit deliverables are met
- Oversight and project management of a continued transition for a high profile business
- Oversee and assist where appropriate in the calculation and validation of fees for all clients contracted, ensuring correct interpretation of documented arrangements
- Work with the Business to ensure all new / terminated business is captured in full, correctly accrued and invoiced within agreed timeline
- Build a strong control focus within the team and ensure individuals follow due process and apply documented controls across all BAU billing and collection processes
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all fee systems, controls and processes, ensuring that the team as a whole are competent and proficient in the use / application of the same
- Work with direct and senior managers to identify, recommend and implement standardised process improvements
As the Senior Financial Analyst you will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 2+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in operational background in Fund Administration. Experience in a compliance focused environment is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a successful company based in Limerick. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Analyst role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.