Consultant Eamonn Phillips
Job Ref 50957493/001
Date posted 12 September 2023rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/accountant 2023-09-28 2023-11-11 accountancy Limerick Limerick IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Brilliant opportunity to make your first move in a financial accountant role where they can progress their career and join one of the largest food businesses on the island.
- Managing a portion of organisation's month-end close procedure. Internal stakeholders must be informed of budget variances.
- Consolidating month- and quarter-end results (external reporting). Quarterly budget comparisons and stakeholder reports.
- Managing yearly financial statement preparation through Board approval, ensuring signatures meet legal and/or filing requirements.
- Work with external tax experts to ensure project SPVs are tax compliant.
- Standardise, simplify, and automate financial operations and reporting.
- Assisting the AP manager as needed.
- Assisting the Banking and Investor Reporting Manager with project finance banks.
If a position like this interests you or you would like further information on it, please contact Eamonn.
Tel: 087 940 7457
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 August 2023This international firm, headquartered in Ireland, is happy to announce that they are now looking for a Financial Accountant to join their Finance team at its Dublin 22 headquarters. This is a fantastic chance for a trained accountant with many years of post-qualification experience to further your career.
Salary: €65,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 12 September 2023An Internal Auditor role has become available with a global pharmaceutical company. If you are looking for a new opportunity within Internal Audit with exposure to all areas in this space then this is the perfect role for you..
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 20 September 2023We are partnering one of Ireland's leading professional services firms on their recruitment drive for Audit Managers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business with clear progression opportunities, excellent salary and benefits and a progressive and ever changing culture.
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 September 2023We are working with a start-up property investor who are looking to hire a Commercial Analyst. This role will be quite varied and will develop into a senior role as the company grows. The role is varied due to the current scale and projects that are planned. Dublin/Hybrid Excellent salary and benefits Flexible working Start-up culture