Financial Accountant - Investment
Salary €65,000 - €70,000 per annum
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Michael Dowling
Job Ref 50873783/001
Date posted 14 December 2022dublin-south accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-12-14 2023-02-12 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing multinational company. You will report to Group's Finance Operations Manager. The function manages accounting and financial reporting for holding/parent companies. These activities are outsourced yet require careful administration and oversight by this function. The salary range is €65,000-€70,000. The company operates on WFH basis Mon/Fri and are office-based Tue/Wed/Thu.
• Managing a portion of organisation's month-end close procedure. Internal stakeholders must be informed of budget variances.
• Consolidating month- and quarter-end results (external reporting). Quarterly budget comparisons and stakeholder reports.
• Managing yearly financial statement preparation through Board approval, ensuring signatures meet legal and/or filing requirements.
• Work with external tax experts to ensure project SPVs are tax compliant.
• Standardise, simplify, and automate financial operations and reporting.
• Assisting the AP manager as needed.
• Assisting the Banking and Investor Reporting Manager with project finance banks.
Requirements & Qualifications
• A qualified accountant with prior experience working for a developing company.
• ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified with 2-3 years PQE.
• Minimum requirement is an honours degree.
• Strong stakeholder management abilities with great written and oral communication skills.
• Strong proficiency working with huge datasets.
• Outstanding computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Prior experience working on IT transformation projects and automation would be advantageous.
If you have got this far and feel that this is a role that interests you, please apply directly or get feel free to get in touch for further information.
Contact Michael at:
Mobile: +353 87 429 7457
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.