Senior Accountant - Vancouver
Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Job Ref 50704883/001
Date posted 25 August 2022rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-08-25 2022-10-24 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Accounting and Business Advisory firm in Vancouver is looking for Qualified Senior Accountants to join their firm. This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual keen to make an international move to Canada and join a leading firm who can offer opportunities for growth, progression and a great work life balance.
About this opportunity:
- Understands client business and identifies issues and suggests improvements
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting team and other departments
- Is able to produce concise and complete reports for review by engagement manager
- Applies technical knowledge and research in formulating client and firm related recommendations
- Working with the engagement manager, anticipates engagement issues and risks, assesses alternatives and takes appropriate action
- Train and mentor junior team members and provide feedback to ensure they are able to make improvements on subsequent engagements
- Build effective working relationships with client contacts, and respond effectively to client requests
- Ensure compliance with internal control and policies
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy
- Perform various analyses and prepare account reconciliations
- Assist with the management of clients and foster excellent relationships while seeking out new business opportunities
- Communicating with other members of the client service team, including partners and managers, to ensure client expectations are met and managed in a timely manner
- Actively supports and participates in firm wide initiatives
- Participates in the firm’s Team Development and Performance Management Program
- Promote the firm’s Quality Control Standards
- 1-2 years experience PQE
- Minimum 3 years experience with public company work
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of relevant accounting principles and GAAP.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting systems and Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provides quality service
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- At minimum, 1 year experience managing and mentoring Junior Accountants.
- Identifies engagement issues and attempts to resolve them
This Firm is able to offer an attractive salary and benefit package and will include a relocation package to relocate to Vancouver as well as Visa assistance.
If you are interested in hearing more about this incredible opportunity please apply or reach out to Tallia Beagle directly on 016730823/ 0876593583 to find out more or apply to this role.
Salary: €65,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 25 August 2022Looking for your next step forward in your career in Audit? Do you want to work with a Big 4 firm that delivers top quality training and work with the most successful organisations in Ireland and Internationally? If you find yourself interested in any of that, then read below for the details on the role! A Big 4 firm are currently looking to fill the position of Audit Manager in their Financial Services Team based in Dublin.
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 25 August 2022A Big 4 company has an exciting new opportunity, in Dublin, looking to add a Manager to their Due Diligence team. This role will offer candidates the chance to work in a high-quality and efficient environment, working on vital business transactions across a variety of financial services clients. If you are looking to be part of a team that can fulfil your personal and career ambitions, find out more below:
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 September 2022Looking for your next step forward in your career in Finance? Do you want an opportunity to create and reshape accounting and control processes in a highly fast-paced and growing business? If you find yourself interested in any of that, then read below for the details on the role! A leading gaming organisation is looking for a Finance & Accounting Manager to be based in Donegal.
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 September 2022A global Asset and Wealth Management organisation are hiring a Financial Accountant due to continued growth in the European market. This position will give you exposure to investment management, commercial finance and exposure to a number of other areas.
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 September 2022A well know aircraft leasing firm are looking to hire a Financial Accountant due to continued growth. If you are keen to join a progressive organisation and propel your career in aviation finance, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.