Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachel McMahon
Job Ref 50779043/001
Date posted 01 June 2022dublin-city-centre accountancy-finance/financial-accountant 2022-06-21 2022-07-31 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading asset manager is looking for a financial accountant who can support the finance function in Dublin. The role will be an all encompassing mix of financial control work and month end reporting.
The responsibilities of the financial accountant:
- Prepare monthly revenue journals and variance analysis
- Analyse cost expenditure and highlight any trends
- Participate in analysis of fund profitability
- Prepare monthly management account packs for senior management
- Prepare and complete Irish reg returns
As the ideal candidate you will be a fully qualified accountant who is enthusiastic to build a career in investments. This role will be suitable for a candidate with a get up and go attitude to work and is aiming to build solutions to grow the Irish side of the business.
Contact Rachel McMahon on email@example.com/ 0871657533