Senior Financial Accountant
Salary €65,000 - €70,000 per year + Bonus Pension
Location Dublin WestFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 accountancy Dublin West Dublin IE EUR 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing and instantly recognisable global brands has arisen. The Finance function is recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of Profit and Loss account and completing analytical reviews.
- Managing of all Bank Reconciliations for the entities across all currencies.
- Complete BS reconciliation and commentary on all accounts within this area of responsibility to support month end and quarterly reporting.
- Management of 3 part/qualified accountants, including coaching, mentoring and developing.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of new process/improvements.
- Provide any supplementary information to support quarterly / annual reporting.
- Managing the internal/external/SOX audit reporting requirements for our largest entity.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) 3-4 years PQE.
- Leadership qualities and experience of team development / management
- Experience of working in a fast paced, multicurrency environment.
- Experience in US GAAP and SOX advantageous.
- Previous experience of SAP is highly advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel.