Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global market leading insurance provider based in central Dublin, are looking to hire a financial accountant for their team orientated and outgoing department.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant include:
- Complete various key accounting tasks across Treasury, Banking, Financial Reporting, Tax & Investments
- Recording transactions into and out of a number of different bank accounts held by the company
- Managing and recording business and employee expenses and preparing general ledger postings on a monthly basis
- Tracking actual to budgeted spending, and meeting with department heads on a regular basis to monitor any overspending
- Rolling forward monthly banking/expenses files - Bank Reconciliations, Fixed Asset Register, Invoice Index
As the Financial Accountant, you will be a qualified accountant with at least 1 year post qualification experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this Financial Accountant position based in central Dublin, please apply today or contact Andy Hollens for more information.