Salary €40,000 - €45,000 per year
Location Dublin NorthFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 accountancy Dublin North Dublin IE EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A mobility solutions provider is seeking to hire a financial accountant who is part or fully qualified, to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant:
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reports for various stakeholders in the business
- Preparation and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial Analyst of the P&L
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial reports
- Maintenance of a strong control environment, ensuring appropriate financial controls are in place
- Annual financial statement preparation and audit
- Forecast and budget preparation
- Preparation and submission of tax and statutory compliance
As the financial accountant, you will be a qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA) with 2 years relevant experience, preferably within a multinational company (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will possess strong analytical, problem-solving and numerical skills. Accounting systems experience is required with Sage 200 being highly desirable.
If you are interested in this financial accountant position based in Dublin North, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.