AVP Sales & Leasing Finance Accountant
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-10 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you a commercially strong accountant with a keen interest in Aviation Leasing and Finance? A global Aircraft Lessor is currently looking for a qualified accountant with an aircraft leasing background to work on their sales and leasing finance team on a permanent basis in Dublin!
Responsibilities of the AVP Sales & Leasing Finance Accountant:
- Irish GAAP accounting including preparation of quarterly Board reporting, annual statutory accounts preparation and audit support
- Monthly GL reconciliation support for US GAAP finance teams
- Develop a deep understanding of operating lease accounting issues such as treatment of lease incentives, lessor maintenance contributions, purchase price analysis and maintenance reserve related accounting
- Assist with the review and signoff of US and Irish GAAP operating lease booking files
- Support the team’s efforts with data input and validation
- Assist implementation of identified process improvement opportunities and capability roll-out
- Maintenance reserve invoicing and maintenance fund reconciliation and forecasting
- Deal support from a financial perspective
- Supporting the team with the financial aspects of both lease and loan transactions
- Pricing support – ability and willingness to learn the pricing aspects of leases and loans and provide back-up to the based pricing function
- Sales support – KPI analysis and metric gathering/maintenance
Requirements of the AVP Sales & Leasing Finance Accountant:
You will be a qualified accountant with 3+ years' post qualification experience. You will be highly numerate and proficient in MS Office. You will have a desire to learn and develop within small dynamic team of industry experts. you will be proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a “take charge” approach to problem solving. Prior commercial aviation leasing experience helpful. Please note there is also a travel expectation of roughly 5%.
This is an excellent opportunity for an AVP Sales & Leasing Finance to join a successful Aircraft Lessor based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the AVP Sales & Leasing Finance position please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.