Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-07 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An organisation in the financial services industry who are based in Dublin City Centre, are seeking to hire a financial accountant to join their investment management team.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant:
- Preparing and completing monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables for internal and external clients as required
- Working on projects and developing new processes, understanding new systems and maximising the benefits from these new systems as well as streamlining existing processes
- Participating in the development and implementation of best practice controls and procedures for the management and financial reporting environment
- Ensuring ongoing tax and compliance requirements are met and communicated in line with procedures
- Extensive interaction with all internal business units, business units across the group and external clients
- Preparation & managing annual audits and statutory accounts
- Preparing and/or reviewing reconciliations
As the financial accountant, you will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be enthusiastic and professional, a strong team player with excellent communication skills. Exposure to investment assets and fund reporting is favourable.
If you are interested in this financial accountant position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.