Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-04 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A global organisation in the private financial services industry are seeking to hire a financial accountant to join their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant:
- Preparing and managing the month end reporting process for a number of the organisation’s operating entities
- Producing year-end management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Producing annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Managing the annual audit process – liaising with auditors at year-end and interim audits
- Preparing and managing various monthly/quarterly regulatory returns
- Ensuring tax compliance, liaising with external tax advisors on tax matters
- Assisting local credit/ treasury functions with activities impacting the accounts
As the financial accountant, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 3+ years post qualification experience in the financial services industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be proactive have the ability to act on your own initiative and possess strong IT skills.
If you are interested in this financial accountant position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.