Senior Financial Accountant
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-04 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An exciting opportunity for a senior financial accountant to join a global organisation within the investment industry based in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the senior financial accountant:
- Act as the point of contact for clients on all accounting matters and work in close cooperation with client directors, corporate lawyers and legal and/or financial assistants
- Manage the preparation of the audited annual and interim financial statements
- Provide technical expertise on IFRS and Irish GAAP to understand and resolve queries on a wide range of complicated SPV structures
- Act as bridge between auditors and the accounting
- Provide oversight and review of the accounts produced ensuring high quality of accounts produced which are in full compliance with all IFRS / Irish GAAP standards as applicable
- Ensure SPV’s meet all Companies Office and regulatory deadlines
- Responsible for dealing with any queries from the regulator (IAASA) on Transparency Directive accounts
- Review documentation on new transactions to identify any accounting issues at deal inception and provide accounting advice where necessary to clients/lawyers
As the senior financial accountant, you will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 5+ years accounting experience - IFRS experience being desirable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will possess strong planning, coordination and presentation skills.
If you are interested in this senior financial accountant position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.