Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-22 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A world-leading organisation in the professional services industry is seeking to hire a financial accountant to join their expanding Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the financial accountant:
- Setting up/maintaining the general ledger for new/existing clients through transaction research and assessing the applicable accounting treatment for a variety of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV’s)
- Responsible for posting journal entries and keeping up to date accounting records for a portfolio of SPVs
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements including notes and disclosures under IFRS or local GAAP and in compliance with relevant company law
- Liaising with auditors to produce audited financial statements to meet statutory and other deadlines
- Preparing routine monthly and quarterly management accounts and other client deliverables
- Preparing and filing of quarterly regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland
- Preparing and filing of VAT returns, Corporation Tax returns
- Working with the accounting team towards process improvement and efficiencies
As the financial accountant, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with 3+ years’ experience in a relevant role, preferably in the financial services industry favourable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be an enthusiastic team player with strong organisational skills and high attention to detail. Strong technical accounting knowledge is essential.
If you are interested in this financial accountant position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.