Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-01 accountancy Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Irish plc based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a revenue accountant to join their established revenue team.
Key responsibilities of the revenue accountant:
- Revenue Calculations
- Update financial systems with contractual arrangements with clients, staff deployment on projects and deliverables achieved
- Preparation of the monthly revenue report comparing actual revenue versus forecast with supporting explanations and calculations for variances
- Perform reconciliations of contracts and revenues recognised
- Assist in the creation of monthly reports (forecast, backlog, utilisation), including insightful commentary
- Ensure revenue is recognised within SOX guidelines i.e. relevant controls, documentation, signoff, and filing are in place
As the revenue accountant, you will be Business/Finance degree and Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc), 1+ year PQE ideally and will have relevant revenue or analysis experience, analysis experience preferred. You will have the ability to work to tight deadlines with an absolute dedication to accuracy and be able to demonstrate an ability to manage own work in an efficient manner and to work with a high degree of own initiative. Excellent MS excel skills are required.
If you are interested in the revenue accountant position, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the contact details provided for more information.