Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 27 December 2018 2018-12-272019-02-25 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a newly qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading Bank in Dublin is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Assist with the continued implementation of the Group Internal Control Framework within the Finance Group;
- Responsible for working with various Finance & Treasury managers to assist them in enhancing, developing and applying appropriate controls within their area;
- Responsible for reviewing the Internal Control Framework testing results, assisting with documenting findings and recommendations and working with the business to update processes and procedures to enhance robustness of the control environment;
- Supports management in the wider Finance &Treasury department with their own control and planning issues;
- Is responsible for liaising with the second and third line of defence on key tasks such as operational risk, information security access review, compliance and operational risk;
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- Newly Qualified Accountant.
- Working knowledge of internal control disciplines such as internal audit, operational risk and compliance is an advantage.
- Experience of implementing and working on an Internal Control Framework an advantage.
- Understanding of treasury workings, processes and procedures an advantage.
- Working knowledge of finance systems would be an advantage. SOX experience an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant - Bank to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant - Bank please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.