Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-17 accountancy Dublin Dublin County Dublin IE EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a qualified accountant looking for a Financial Accounting role in a rapidly growing Property Development company? Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller; this role will provide you with fundamental finance and accounting experience with excellent opportunity for growth and progression.
Key Responsibilities of the financial accountant:
- Preparation and review of trial balances
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts
- Review of financial statements
- Liaise with the auditors and financial/tax advisors
- Management of VAT and Tax returns
- Review of outstanding rents
- Processing of weekly payments
- CRO returns
- Involvement in key finance areas of ongoing and new development projects including monthly drawdown process with finance provider
As the Financial Accountant, you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) with experience in an accountancy practice desired. (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to step into broad role in a successful property company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong accounting and analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this financial accountant role, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.