Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-17 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading Aircraft Leasing company in Dublin is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team!
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, analysis and reporting for the company's group companies
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for the company's group companies
- Liaison with the external and internal audit teams throughout the year
- Work with 3rd party service providers in the delivery of Financial statements & audit of SPC entities
- Work with external advisors where necessary to provide technical accounting papers & advice to the business
- Provide technical accounting support, guidance and training to members of the finance team
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
As the financial accountant you will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent). You will be newly qualified with experience in the aircraft leasing sector (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong IFRS GAAP experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial accountant to join a successful Aircraft Leasing company based in Dublin. If you are someone with excellent attention to detail and numerical ability, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the financial accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.