Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-17 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading Corporate Services Provider in Dublin is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Preparation of periodic management accounts and consolidated management accounts to required accounting standard (GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements to required accounting standard (GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines;
- Liaison with auditors to ensure annual audit completed within client and/or statutory deadlines;
- Liaison with the tax advisors to ensure corporation tax filings and payments submitted within statutory deadlines;
- Ensuring client fully compliant with other statutory obligations e.g. VAT, CBI, EMIR, FATCA, CRS;
- Working with our Business Development Team on new business opportunities and the development of our services;
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- Pursuing or completed an accounting qualification – ACA, ACCA or other relevant accounting qualification.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of client portfolio
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced, complex and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant - Corporate Services Provider to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant - Corporate Services Provider please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.