Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
Are you a technically strong reinsurance accountant looking for a new opportunity? A leading reinsurance company in Dublin is currently seeking a Reinsurance Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Reinsurance Accountant:
- Analyse and book Technical Reinsurance accounts and liaise with Underwriters
- Verification of quota share contracts
- Complete monthly close
- Maintaining records on the Company’s technical reporting system.
- Responding to queries from insurers and brokers
- Dealing with the Claims team regarding settlement of claims
- Review report as part of credit control procedures
- Assist with external and internal Audit requests
- Other ad hoc queries that relate to the administration of the portfolio and local reporting requirements
Requirements of the Reinsurance Accountant:
- Degree qualified
- Technical Reinsurance Accounting experience
- Strong end user computing skills in particular MS Excel
- Understanding of reinsurance contracts
- Experience with underwriting and GL systems
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reinsurance Accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Reinsurance Accountant position please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.