Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year + Negotiable
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-04 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Do you have a strong financial background? Are you interested in joining a fast growing US technology company based in Dublin? Then please keep reading...
Responsibilities of the financial accountant include:
- Manage month end accounting including preparation of journal entries and support documents
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations in line with corporate policy
- Preparation of multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Follow month end close calendar tasks and a timely manner
- Assist in the automation of month end tasks including testing of new processes
- Process ownership – take ownership for assigned process across International organisation
- Regional ownership – take ownership for liaising with the business on countries within your remit, owning and analysing the related P&L and Balance Sheet
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA or CIMA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this financial accountant job is for you. Apply today or call me to find out more.