Salary €50,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-04 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you open to new opportunities? Are you interested in a joining a fast growing technology company as a financial accountant? A brilliant opportunity has come up with a developing Software company based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Lead the monthly, quarterly & annual reporting under US GAAP and local GAAP for a portfolio of entities & property set of books
- Ownership of various finance functional areas for a number of properties
- Work in a team of accountants & assistant accountants with responsibilities across other functional areas, such as Construction Accounting, Treasury, Tax, SOX, etc.
- Review & process all transactions for your ledgers. Prepare & review all balance sheet accounts as part of month end close controls, including pro-active follow-up to remove reconciling items
- Take responsibility & ownership for local statutory audits for a number of entities across Europe
- Develop an understanding of the business to be able to input into standardisation of processes across the P2P, O2C and R2R functions, working with colleagues in Europe, Asia and the US
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong technical knowledge, with experience using Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a to join a successful growing Software company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has a strong commercial mind set with effective analytical and interpersonal skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the financial accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner