Salary €35,000 - €40,000 per year
Consultant Ruth Callely
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-29 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you looking for the next step in your accounting career? A leading Asset Management company is seeking to hire an Assistant Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Daily Banking and the posting of same to the Nominal Ledger
- Daily Client Money Calculation/Daily Client Bank Reconciliation Report
- Maintaining the Creditors Ledger – collating delivery dockets/invoices/seeking approval/posting invoices to the nominal ledger, arranging payment of same and dealing with creditor’s queries
- Expense claim submissions and updating the inducement register
- Analysing & posting company credit card statements
- Managing petty cash
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Filing of bank statements etc.and ad hoc duties as they arise
If you are interested in the assistant accountant role, please apply today or contact Ruth Callely on the contact details provided for more information.