Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-24 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you a qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading Retail Bank in Dublin is currently seeking a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant:
- Core responsibility is for the timely production of statistical and supervisory Central Bank returns, measuring the Group’s Capital position and key Balance Sheet analysis
- Provide support to peer review regulatory returns prepared by team colleagues
- Ensure that regulatory returns are reconciled with underlying source systems
- Perform analytical review of key movements in reported positions and provide suitable support for commentary for senior and executive management
- Participate actively in a wide range of development initiatives associated with the regulatory reporting systems
Requirements of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant:
Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting requirements a distinct advantage
- Demonstrate an aptitude for resolving questions and issues of a technical nature in a banking environment
- Proven ability to understand and resolve Financial and/or Regulatory Reporting issues and questions
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Retail Banking to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Regulatory Reporting Accountant - Retail Bank please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.