Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-24 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you a qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? Are you ready to progress within your career and take on people management within a finance function? A leading Insurance company based in Dublin is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- Preparation of regular expense reporting to feed into MI, IFRS reporting, business planning.
- You will have two directs reports both of which will be trainee accountants.
- Development and maintenance of expense tools (e.g. expense models) and maintenance of appropriate controls over these
- Responsible for defining cost allocations
- Assist with the budgeting & reforecasting process
- Work closely with budget managers to ensure effective budget management
- Developing analysis & ideas to support expense reduction initiatives.
- Support the IFRS external audit process from a company perspective and any internal audits that arise in relation to expenses reporting.
Requirements of the Financial Reporting Accountant:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Life Insurance industry experience
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- 'Big 4' trained preferable
- Strong communication skills
- Strong management accounting skills
- Strong stakeholder management
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Reporting Accountant - Insurance to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the Financial Reporting Accountant - Insurance please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.