Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Salary €66,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-23 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Do you have regulatory reporting experience in banking? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so a expanding and leading international bank is seeking to hire a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant:
- Involvement in the production and review of regulatory returns including COREP
- Adhoc projects – expected to include a diverse range of projects including ongoing regulatory changes and the impact to prudential reporting
- Developing a keen understanding of the regulatory rules contained in the Capital requirements Directive (CRD)
- Performing key processes and controls in production of reports
- Working with colleagues across the Group, ensuring effective teamwork, communication and development of solutions
- Contribute to a high performing team that is rising to the challenge of a changing regulatory environment
Requirements of the Regulatory Reporting Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of producing regulatory returns is a prerequisite
- Adaptability, focus, determination and flexibility are all key skill requirements
- Good experience of complex systems, spreadsheets and databases
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
- Ability to work on own initiative in high pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
- Solid verbal and written interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Regulatory Reporting Accountant please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information.