Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-22 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you looking for a financial accountant job in fintech? Would you like to work see what it’s like to work in a fintech company? A leading Fintech company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Accountant. There is an opportunity for an individual in the Finance team to utilise their skills as a technical accountant but additionally utilise their strategic thinking and business acumen.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Preparation of month-end Management Accounts for significant trading entities of the business
- Analysis and reporting of monthly Profit and Loss account movements
- Full ownership of balance sheet control and reconciliation
- Responsible for statutory filings (Statutory Accounts, VAT, Statistics returns, etc)
- Involvement in group consolidation process
- Implementation of transfer pricing policies within the company
- Lead ERP implementation activities for your responsible entities
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA/ ACCA, with 1+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have 2.1 degree or equivalent preferred (but not exclusively) from an Accounting/Business background. In-depth technical knowledge of GAAP reporting is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a successful fintech company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong MS Office skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Kate O’Malley on the details provided for more information.