Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-22 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you a recently qualified financial accountant seeking your first move into industry? This newly incorporated asset management firm is seeking a qualified financial accountant to join their growing team in Dublin.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Review the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts under outsourcing responsibility, defining set of accounts needed, format and sub-lead, and breakdowns
- Prepare Group Reporting Package on a monthly basis for both accounting and planning purposes, explaining main variations against previous period and budget
- Preparation of the Annual Budget, periodical Review of the update Forecasts; running additional scenarios as soon as a new products is proposed, being a fundamental player in running the strategy the Company
- Responsible for Cost Management, assessment of insourcing/outsourcing activities during the Budget process, defining relevant KPIs
- Preparation of the relevant Regulatory Reporting of the Management Company, regarding minimum Capital Requirements, FINREP and other metrics requested by CBI in cooperation, with Risk Management
- Monitoring of the outsourcing contracts with Investment Managers, Custodian Bank, Fund Administrators, Middle Office Outsourcer, HR and Accounting Outsourcer, Designated Persons outsourced functions, defining and reviewing KPIs and KRIs, in line with Central Bank Guidelines
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- Relevant Asset Management Experience
- Honours Bachelor degree
- ACA or CFA qualification or study preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial products and financial markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity for an Financial Accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.