Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per annum
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 15 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for a Financial Accountant role in a leading technology company? Are you a qualified accountant looking for your first role in industry? This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team in an exciting industry with great progression.
- Assist with the production and automation of the daily revenue reporting
- Close Month end within Group Reporting deadlines for assigned channels
- Operate a robust cost accruals process to ensure that costs are correctly accrued within the time constraints of a fast-close environment
- Review all significant variances for areas of responsibility flagging key variances in advance of close
- Standardise and automate where possible month end tasks to improve month end time lines
- Prepare the business packs for assigned channels to a high level of analysis
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations within set deadlines
- Proactively engage with assigned channel owners to improve processes and procedures around monthly accruals
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 1+ years’ experience, with strong academic credentials (e.g. honours degree) operating in a similar environment with a proven track record in financial reporting (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Katie O'Malley on the contact details provided for more information.