Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading International Bank in Dublin is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Ownership of the preparation of daily substantiation of all on balance sheet products to ensure the books and records are correct
- Systemic and regular review of processes for the Financial Reporting deliverables in order to identify and implement improvements to enhance control and better utilize systems capabilities
- Prepare, review and/or verify accuracy of journal entries and perform analysis of general ledger variances and other financial analysis
- Preparation of all US regulatory returns - including both the preparation of current deliverables and the enhancement of current processes
- Preparation of the IFRS statutory accounts
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA accountant
- Progressive track record of experience and achievement within the banking sector including extensive knowledge of banking products
- Flexible, task-oriented self-starter
- Demonstrated capacity for working with minimal direction to deliver desired results
- Team player with strong advocacy and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive experience with preparation and review of US regulatory returns desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant - International Bank to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant - International Bank please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.