Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading Fund Administration company in Limerick is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Preparation of the valuations and/or consolidated calculations for Private Equity Companies/Fund
- Preparation of the financial statements for Private Equity Companies/Funds
- Bookkeeping / Cash Management
- Conduct all required bookkeeping tasks o Prepare accounts reporting pack
- Ensure all relevant filings on behalf of the Company/Fund are completed accurately and on time
- Prepare management management accounts
- Daily client management, review and maintain calls/distributions/shareholders information
- Progress to completion the audit process for Private Equity Companies/Funds
Requirements of the Financial Accountant:
- Qualified accountant with previous experience in a busy accounting environment
- Be a team player, customer-centric, have excellent attention to detail, positive attitude, enthusiasm, natural ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and have good communication skills
- Ability to interpret legal documents and build calculations around the specifics of the docs
- Exposure to Transfer Agency
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant - Fund Administration to join a successful organisation based in Limerick.
If you are interested in the Financial Accountant - Fund Administration please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.