Financial Reporting Supervisor
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-25 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a qualified accountant looking for new opportunities in Cork? A industry leader in Hedge Funds is currently seeking a Financial Reporting Supervisor to join their finance team.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Supervisor:
- Prepare or review financial statements including primary statements and all note disclosures ensuring they are drafted in accordance with:
- regulations of the fund domicile
- relevant GAAP of the Fund, primarily US GAAP, IFRS or Luxembourg GAAP
- constituting documents of the fund (prospectus / offering memorandum)
- Ensure errors or problems are identified and investigated on a timely basis
- Provide guidance for solutions to resolve
- Review the work of team members and ensure all work is scheduled to meet agreed timelines
- Maintain positive relationships with business stakeholders
Requirements of the Financial Reporting Supervisor:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has completed a 3+ year training contract with an audit firm specialising in the audit of Hedge Funds or with a Fund Administration firm specialising in financial reporting for Hedge Funds
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Detailed knowledge of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Detailed experience developed across audit and financial statement review, either through audit engagements in Practice or within another financial institution
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail along with good knowledge of relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements pertaining to the funds industry
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fund Administration – Financial Reporting Supervisor to join a successful organisation based in Cork.
If you are interested in the Fund Administration – Financial Reporting Supervisor role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.