Senior Financial Accountant
Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 27 September 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading FMCG company based in Munster is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant include:
- Client Reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Produce monthly reporting packs, including preparation and posting of journal entries
- Quarterly and year end management company accounts preparation and audit liaison
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaise with clients, tenants, accounts team and property managers as necessary Assisting with external auditors in relation to service charge audits and completing audit schedule
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly client reports to include Budget v Actual schedule
- Remittance of Rent to Owners and maintaining strong internal controls in this area
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have Big 4 or Multinational experience MS Office and SAP knowledge is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Munster. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills, and is capable of working to tight deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.