Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for a Financial Accountant role in a leading technology company? Are you a qualified accountant looking for your first role in industry? This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team in an exciting industry with great progression.
- Assist with the production and automation of the daily revenue reporting
- Close Month end within Group Reporting deadlines for assigned channels
- Operate a robust cost accruals process to ensure that costs are correctly accrued within the time constraints of a fast-close environment
- Review all significant variances for areas of responsibility flagging key variances in advance of close
- Standardise and automate where possible month end tasks to improve month end time lines
- Prepare the business packs for assigned channels to a high level of analysis
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations within set deadlines
- Proactively engage with assigned channel owners to improve processes and procedures around monthly accruals
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 1+ years’ experience, with strong academic credentials (e.g. honours degree) operating in a similar environment with a proven track record in financial reporting
If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Katie O'Malley on the contact details provided for more information.