Financial Reporting Manager
Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-29 aerospace Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a qualified accountant looking for huge flexibility in the most popular industry in the Irish market at the moment?
Key responsibilities of the financial reporting manager:
- Preparation of the financial statements under IFRS and coordination of the external audit
- Perform monthly financial analysis including budget to actual / prior year variance analysis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Detailed identification of KPI’s
Key requirements of the financial reporting manager:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Post-qualified experience gained in 'Big 4' practice or industry
- Prior aircraft leasing experience is beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent technical accounting background
- Proven analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, proactive individual
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role please apply today or contact Conor Synnott for more information.