Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a Qualified Financial Accountant with an interest in the Property sector? This Asset Management firm is currently seeking a Property Accountant to join their Finance Team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Property Accountant:
- Monthly management reporting (including variance analysis) for each SPV and the assets it owns
- Financial reporting for each SPV including assisting in preparing year end financial statements
- Tax compliance for each SPV (VAT, CT, etc)
- Cash management (monthly distributions, capex, etc)
- Lender covenant reporting
- Working with the Asset Manager to provide adhoc financial analysis
- Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Adhoc finance tasks and project work as requested
Requirements of the Property Accountant:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 1+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Strong academic record
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS (essential) and US GAAP (desirable)
- Advanced Excel and strong analytical skills are essential
- Commercially minded demonstrating a strong ability to interpret financial information
- Experience in the property/construction sectors would be an advantage but is not a necessity
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Accountant to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Property Accountant role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.