Senior Financial Accountant
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you open to a new opportunity within the Pharmaceutical industry? We are currently working with a leading Pharmaceutical company who is seeking to hire a Group Financial Planning & Analysis manager to focus on the planning, forecasting and budgeting for the company at group level, while managing a growing team.
Responsibilities of the senior financial accountant include:
- Planning and delivery of the annual budget and the quarterly forecast reporting to senior management and other stakeholders
- Accountable for the delivery of monthly financial reports to support senior management, including analysis and reconciliation against latest budget and forecasts
- Yearly strategy process, including process planning, consolidation of results, scenario analysis, and delivery of analysis to senior management
- Lead a team of analyst's that drive budgets, forecasts and reporting for the business teams they support
- Work with people across the Group to drive cost efficiencies and improve the accuracy of the forecasting process
- Identify areas of continuous improvement of the function
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA), from a 'top 4' accounting practice background with 5+ years post qualification industry experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this senior financial accountant role, please apply today or contact Katie O'Malley on the details provided.